The Pygmalion Effect shows that the higher the expectations placed on people, the better they perform. Research shows a positive correlation between leader expectation and follower performance, making it imperative to create better leaders, to cultivate giants within the organisation.
Mentoring Matters – (Learning Effective Mentoring Skills)
- Creating Pygmalions
- (How to become an empowered team leader)
- Slam Dunk!
- (How to set powerful achievable goals for others)
- Keeping up the good work
- (Tips and techniques to keep the team motivated)
- Why this Kolaveri?
- (Understanding conflict points and managing team conflict)
- Finding your allies
- (Developing strong, supporting relationships at work)
- Give and take
- (learning the knack of giving appreciation and accepting praise)
- Closing the loops
- (Right feedback, right action)
Click here to register!!!