First impressions are the last impressions. And everyone wants to make them. But what makes your employees stand out of the crowd? The continuous performance pressure at work can get overwhelming for them. They are constantly struggling to bridge the gap between the reality and our seniors’ expectations, performing better than their peers.
We provide training programs for your employees that:
- Help people in developing the right ATTITUDE
- Overcoming PREJUDICES and BIASES
- Creating BALANCE
- Setting healthy BOUNDARIES
- Developing EMPATHY
- Active LISTENING skills
- Learning ASSERTIVENESS
- How to be CONSISTENT
- Managing the UNEXPECTED… and more
Our Training Programs:
- Creating 25 hours in your day (Practical time management techniques that work)
- Breaking Bad (Bust those self–defeating beliefs and habits)
- Creating Calm in your Work (Strategies to manage work place stress, anger and toxicity)
- Cut to the Chase (Tips and tricks for effective meetings)
- First Impressions (Looking good and feeling great)
- Making the Impact (including presentation skills, handling criticism and feedback)
- Mentoring Matters!(Strategies to groom your organisation’s future leaders)
Note: All these programs are offered as half-day modules.
Click here to register!